Williamstown Uniting Church – Electra Street has a substantial physical premises, and venue hire of part or all of the premises is available on a one-off or ongoing basis.
If you are interested in hiring our wonderful facilities, please get in touch! To leave a message for more information, click here
Our existing and previous hirers have used the premises for things like:
- A regular meeting place for a group
- A location for an off-site meeting
- As an art or concert venue
- A special celebration
The spaces available for hire include:
- Large and light foyer area which can be set up for standing room, seated or with tables and chairs
- A spacious, fully equipped kitchen is available for serving light refreshments or for full meal preparation
- Private meeting rooms
- On-site car park with capacity for 12 vehicles and one disability space
- A large, private and secure grassed area, potentially suitable for a marquee
- Under special conditions, the organ and baby grand piano have also been used by venue hirers.